Outpatient rehabilitation and therapy services at Orange Coast Memorial are conveniently located in the Orange Coast Patient Care Pavilion, a modern 6-story, 162,500 square-foot building that is home to some of the most advanced medical treatments and highly regarded specialists in the region.
Our full-service outpatient rehabilitation department occupies 3,500 square-feet and is equipped with the newest state-of-the-art strengthening and cardiovascular conditioning equipment available.
At Orange Coast Memorial our goal is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services to enable patients to return to full function as soon as possible. The center is staffed with experienced and compassionate physical and speech therapists who work with each patient's referring physician to ensure that their progress is tracked to meet their rehabilitation goals.
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Dysphagia (Swallow) Therapy
- Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Orthopedic and sports physical therapists (OCS and SCS)*.
- Certified lymphedema therapists (CLT).
- IPA certified functional manual therapist (CFMT).
- Cancer rehabilitation.
- Easy-to-find location.
- Complimentary valet parking.
- One-on-one customized therapy.
- State-of-the-art gym facility and equipment.
- Easily accessible therapists.
- Skilled, friendly and compassionate staff.
*Clinical specialists in sports and orthopedic rehabilitation are certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
To see one of our therapists for your care, please ask your physician for a referral to the Outpatient Rehabilitation Department at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center.
- OCM Rehab Patient History - English
- OCM Rehab Appointment Policy - English
- OCM Rehab Barriers to Learning - English
- OCM Rehab Patient History Form - Español
- OCM Rehab Appointment Policy - Español
- OCM Rehab Barriers to Learning - Español