A Full Service Occupational Facility
Memorial Occupational Medical Services at Community Hospital Long Beach offers a range of competively priced programs that are designed to address a highly regulated and changing business environment.
Memorial Occupational Medical Services is backed by one of the leading medical centers in the United States: Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. This makes us the single source for business health care. We offer a full service occupational facility that meets the needs of the business community, regardless of the size or nature of your organization.
- Convenient location that is freeway close, with ample free parking for all types of vehicles.
- Access to care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Immediate access to board-certified specialists.
- "Best practices" treatment guidelines for the care and treatment of occupational injuries.
- OSHA compliance consultation by board-certified occupational medicine physician.
- Certified medical review officer (MRO) and substance abuse professional.
- Injury prevention education and consultation for management and staff.
- Backed by one of the largest nonprofit teaching hospitals on the West Coast, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center.
Evaluation and Treatment of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses
- Radiology and imaging services.
- Referral to on-site physical therapy.
- Compliance with employer's return-to-work and modified work guidelines.
Occupational Examinations and Screenings
- Pre-placement, periodic and special examinations.
- Return to work clearance.
- Blood Testing.
- SAMHSA/Non-SAMHSA urine drug testing.
- Department of Transportation/Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Strength Testing.
- Back Assessments.
- Respirator Fit Testing.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Immunizations including Hepatitis A and B, Diphtheria, Tetanus, MMR, etc.
- Blood-borne pathogen exposure testing and follow-up.
- TB Testing, exposure and follow-up.
On-site Occupational Services
- First Aid/CPR.
- Health Education.
- Case Management.
- Health Screening.
- Injury Prevention Education.
Consultation and OSHA Mandated Program Support
- ADA Compliance.
- Hearing Conservation.
- Drug Testing Policy.
- Hazardous Materials.
- OSHA Compliance.
- Respirator Qualification and Testing.
To achieve the goal of maintaining a healthy and productive work force we offer the following programs:
- Physical Therapy is a comprehensive physical therapy center specializing in treatment of orthopaedic and work-related injuries to the neck, back, and upper and lower body.
- Physician Referral Services are for those who need help in finding a qualified physician who will meet their needs and the needs of their family. For more information, please call 1-800-Memorial.