- HealthyStart Program for Preconception Planning
- Breastfeeding Support at Saddleback Memorial
- Women's Surgery at The Women's Hospital
Every day for 25 years, The Women's Hospital at Saddleback Memorial has delivered special miracles. The birthplace of more than 60,000 babies, The Women’s Hospital offers a team of highly trained obstetricians, pediatricians and other specialists who are sensitive to the needs of new mothers and their babies, and are committed to providing the highest level of service. We deliver nearly 3,000 babies a year, and of these, approximately 10 percent are high-risk births and high-risk multiples referred from throughout Orange County and the surrounding area.
- On-site level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Obstetrician, neonatologist and anesthesiologist are on-site 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- A high-risk obstetric team.
- Expertise at handling multiple births.
- Wide range of prenatal classes.
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites.
- Low cesarean rates.
- Multilingual staff.
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).
- Breast pump rentals are available.