Joint Replacement - Road to Recovery
At the MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center at Saddleback Memorial, we're here to get you back into the swing of things. From joint replacement surgery through physical rehabilitation, our expert team will coach you through the road to recovery.
Saddleback Memorial has earned the coveted “Best Hospitals” ranking in orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report, the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Center of Distinction for Knee and Hip Replacement and also the Aetna Institutes of Quality designation for knee and hip replacements.
If joint pain is keeping you from enjoying life, it may be time to consider replacement.
Our joint replacement program takes patients in need of hip or knee replacements through surgery and into rehabilitation, while promoting wellness and an active hospital stay.
- Experienced, renown board-certified orthopedic surgeons.
- Nurses and dedicated therapists trained to work with joint replacement patients.
- Short hospital stay of two to three days.
- Casual clothing (no drafty gowns).
- Some group activities.
- Family and friends participating as "coaches" in the recovery process.
- A joint replacement care navigator to guide you through to recovery.
- A comprehensive patient guide.
The MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center at Saddleback Memorial provides a comprehensive course of treatment. We believe that the patient plays a key role in achieving a successful joint replacement recovery. Our goal is to involve every patient in his/her treatment through each step of the joint replacement program, resulting in an improved healthier lifestyle.