This Diagnostic is Offered At
- Heart & Vascular Care at Long Beach Memorial
- Heart & Vascular Care at Community Hospital Long Beach
- Heart & Vascular Care at Orange Coast Memorial
- Heart & Vascular Care at Saddleback Memorial - Laguna Hills
- Heart & Vascular Care at Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente
A stress test helps determine how the heart functions during exercise to diagnose coronary artery disease, heart-related conditions, and to examine the effectiveness of heart treatments. While exercising on a treadmill, your heart rate, blood pressure and EKG are monitored. We perform nuclear stress studies, echocardiography stress studies, Dobutamine stress echocardiography and Adenosine and Regadenoson nuclear testing.