Treatments Offered At
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy at Community Hospital Long Beach
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy at Orange Coast Memorial
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy at Saddleback Memorial - Laguna Hills
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy at Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente
Outpatient speech therapists provide a full range of auditory and speech language pathology services, all aimed at improving a patient's communication, cognitive and linguistic skills, hearing and swallowing abilities.
A therapist licensed by the state of California and certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association conducts a thorough diagnostic evaluation and develops an appropriate treatment plan, incorporating patient/family education and necessary follow-up services.
Speech Theraphy to Improve
- Communication problems following stroke (aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria).
- Voice disorders including vocal nodules and vocal paresis.
- Dysphagia (swallowing difficulties).
- Communication and swallowing problems related to surgery and radiation.
No physicians listed at this time.