At Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente our emergency department team sets the highest standards for caring for you and your loved ones. Patients are treated by board-certified emergency physicians and experienced, caring nurses and technicians.
On average, a patient who comes to our emergency room is seen by a physician in under thirty minutes.
Whether it's a sprained ankle or life threatening illness, you can count on Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente. Although we hope that you are never in need of emergency care, know that Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente is here for you.
- Advanced cardiac monitoring.
- State-of-the art radiology services.
- In-house critical care transport team for patients requiring additional specialty services.
- Comforting pediatric care area.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.