- Ambulatory Infusion Center
- Cancer Answers - Cancer Help Hotline
- Cancer Risk & Prevention Program at Long Beach Memorial
- Cancer Support & Wellness Services
- Colorectal Cancer Program
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Lung Cancer Screening Program at Long Beach Memorial
- Lung Nodule Center
- Marti’s Closet at Long Beach Memorial
MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
The MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute (TCI) at Long Beach Memorial is committed to helping patients overcome the challenges of cancer in the state-of-the-art Todd Cancer Pavilion. TCI provides an inspirational environment where patients, families and an expert care team work together to develop individualized treatment plans.
The MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute is dedicated to the early diagnosis, research, treatment and education of patients with cancer or serious blood disorders. At the forefront of cancer management are the divisions of gynecologic, breast, thoracic, gastrointestinal and genitourinary. Treatments include radiation therapy, genetic counseling, minimally invasive surgery including robotic-assisted surgery, and systemic therapies that can include chemotherapy, immunotherapy and biologics.
Through multi-disciplinary treatment planning conferences, TCI specialists review new or difficult cases and develop treatment plans suited to the specific needs of each patient. Personalized care developed for the unique needs of each patient is a clinical reality at TCI.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call or email Cancer Answers for information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can refer you to a MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute oncologist.
- You can check health plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.
Cranes of Hope
Help us create 10,000 origami cranes for the Todd Cancer Pavilion.
Help us to re-build our “Cranes of Hope” installation in the Todd Cancer Pavilion to give hope and encouragement to patients, friends, family members and all who step inside.
An ancient Japanese legend vows that anyone who folds 1,000 cranes will be granted a wish. Our wish for everyone who visits is to enjoy a joyful, long life or successful recovery from illness or injury.