Saddleback Memorial Foundation is asking the community to journey together to make an impact on the care of our cancer patients by helping us fund the MemorialCare Cancer Institute at Saddleback Memorial. Funds raised will be used to retrofit an existing building adjacent to Saddleback Memorial Medical Center in Laguna Hills, and provide technologically advanced medical equipment, exam rooms, and patient changing rooms.
The new Cancer Institute will feature:
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Meiklejohn Radiation Oncology Center
- TrueBeam Linear Accelerator
- PET/CT Suite
- Genetic Counseling Services
- Garden of Hope
- Natural Soothing Elements
- Convenient Location
For information on how to give, contact the Foundation at (949) 452-3724.