Jump to navigation
Visiting Hours at Orange Coast Memorial
General Visiting Hours
From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed in the room at one time.
- Out of respect for surgical patients in the waiting room, no food or drink is allowed.
- The family waiting area is equipped with televisions for family members.
- Only one visitor is allowed at a time in patient recovery.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the patient recovery area — they can be used in the waiting room.
- If you have completed and notarized forms (Advance Directives, Power of Attorney, or a Living Will) please bring them with you the day of your surgery.
- If no legal document is available, a surrogate decision maker will be assigned by the patient prior to surgery.
- For the safety of our patients, latex balloons are not permitted at the medical center.
- Visitors will be asked to leave during physicians' rounds and emergencies.