For appointments & directions:
MemorialCare Imaging Center
at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
in San Clemente
Saddleback Memorial in San Clemente is pleased to offer a variety of diagnostic services using many different imaging modalities with state-of-the-art technology.
Diagnostic Services Offered
Provided by the MemorialCare Breast Center at Saddleback Memorial
Computed Tomography (CT Scan) – GE High-speed 64-slice Scanner with ASIR – Dose Reduction Technology
A state-of-the-art multi-channel spiral CT that captures an image of the body during a single breath. It is specifically designed to minimize patient radiation exposure up to 50 percent and reduce the amount of contrast required for improved image quality. With the GE Lightspeed 64 Scanner, patients can be scheduled for next-day or same-day appointments.
- 3D Reconstructions
- Abdominal CT
- Body CT
- Facial/Sinus/Orbit CT
- CT Angiography (CTA) – a non-invasive computerized tomography exam using X-rays to detect coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease, with 3D reconstructions.
- CT Biopsy with CT Fluoroscopy
- Extremity CT
- Head CT
- Heart CT (Calcium Scoring)
- Lung CT – cancer screening (does not require a physician referral)
- Pediatric CT – ASIR – Low Dose Technology – up to 50 percent less exposure
- Needle Biopsy
- Spine CT
- Urogram CT
- Virtual Colonoscopy
Diagnostic Radiology with Fluoroscopy
- Abdominal X-ray
- Bone X-ray
- Chest X-ray
- General Radiology
- Arthrogram / Arthrography (X-ray of the joints) – Evaluation of major joints: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle.
- Barium Enema (BE) / Lower Gastrointestinal Exam (Lower GI) – Evaluation of the large intestine.
- Cystogram – Evaluation of urinary bladder.
- Esophagram / Barium Swallow – Evaluation of esophagus.
- Hystersalpingogram – Evaluation of the fallopian tubes.
- Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) – Evaluations of the kidneys, ureter, and bladder.
- Sialogram – Evaluation of the salivary glands for blockages.
- Small Bowel Series – Evaluation of the small intestine.
- Upper Gastrointestinal (UGI) Series – Evaluation of esophagus and stomach.
- Venogram – Evaluation of veins in lower extremities.
- Voiding Cystourethrogram (Pediatrics and Adults) (VCUG) – Evaluation of bladder and lower urinary tract.
General Nuclear Medicine
- Arthrography (X-ray of the Joints)
- Biliary Drainage
- Gastrostomy (Feeding Tubes)
Advanced Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Scan
- Liver Function/Spleen Scan
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Bleeding Scan
- Lung Scan
- Renal Scan
- Thyroid Scan
- Scans for Infection
- General Ultrasound
- Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
- Ultrasound-Guided Pediatric
- Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis
- Vascular Studies for Veins and Arteries