For appointments & directions:
MemorialCare Imaging Center
at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
in Laguna Hills
Saddleback Memorial in Laguna Hills is pleased to offer a variety of diagnostic services and therapeutic treatments using many different imaging modalities and state-of-the-art imaging technology.
Diagnostic Services Offered
Provided by the MemorialCare Breast Center
A state-of-the-art multi-channel spiral CT that allows imaging of the body within a single breath hold. It is specifically designed to minimize patient radiation exposure and the amount of contrast required. With the Lightspeed 64, patients can be scheduled for next-day or same-day appointments.
- Abdominal CT
- Body CT
- CT Angiography (CTA) – a non-invasive computerized tomography exam using X-rays to detect coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease.
- CT Biopsy with CT Fluoroscopy
- Extremity CT
- Head CT
- Heart CT (Calcium Scoring)
- Lung CT – cancer screening
(does not require a physician referral).
- Pediatric CT
- Needle Biopsy
- Spine CT
- Virtual Colonoscopy
Diagnostic Radiology with Fluoroscopy
- Abdominal X-ray
- Bone X-ray
- Chest X-ray
- General Radiology
- Arthrogram / Arthrography (X-ray of the joints) – Evaluation of major joints: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle.
- Barium Enema (BE) / Lower Gastrointestinal Exam (Lower GI) – Evaluation of the large intestine.
- Cystogram – Evaluation of urinary bladder.
- Esophagram / Barium Swallow – Evaluation of esophagus.
- Hystersalpingogram – Evaluation of the fallopian tubes.
- Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) – Evaluations of the kidneys, ureter, and bladder.
- Sialogram – Evaluation of the salivary glands for blockages.
- Small Bowel Series – Evaluation of the small intestine.
- Upper Gastrointestinal (UGI) Series – Evaluation of esophagus and stomach.
- Venogram – Evaluation of veins in lower extremities.
- Voiding Cystourethrogram (Pediatrics and Adults) (VCUG) – Evaluation of bladder and lower urinary tract.
Heart and Vascular Care
More Interventional Radiology
- Needle Biopsy
- Pre-op Needle Localization
- Stereotactic Core Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guided Core Biopsy & Fine Needle Aspiration
General Nuclear Medicine
- Arthrography (X-ray of the Joints)
- Biliary Drainage
- Gastrostomy (Feeding Tubes)
- Liver Disease
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
Advanced Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Scan
- Liver Function/Spleen Scan
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Bleeding Scan
- Lung Scan
- Renal Scan
- Thyroid Scan
- Scans for Infection
- Brain Disorders (Neurology)
- Heart Disease
- General Ultrasound
- Breast Ultrasound
Provided by the MemorialCare Breast Centers
- Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Pediatric Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
- Ultrasound-Guided Paracentisis
- Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis
- Vascular Studies for Veins and Arteries
Provided by Heart & Vascular Care