To protect our patients and the community from possible infection, children under the age of 13 will not be allowed in the hospital during flu season, starting Wednesday, Jan. 27, until further notice.
Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Memorial consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Women
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Orthopedic Institute
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Sleep Disorder Center
- MemorialCare Stroke Center
A heart attack at age 24 was the first indication that Robert Turner had a congenital heart defect.
In the United States, someone has a heart attack every 43 seconds. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women, making it arguably the number one health problem in the U.S.