MemorialCare Health System Your Health: Skin Cancer Quiz
According to the American Cancer Association, skin cancer is the most common of all the cancers with more than 60,000 cases each year in the United States. Test your knowledge about skin cancer by taking this quiz.
Skin Cancer Quiz1. Which of these factors means you're more likely to get skin cancer?
a. Fair skin
b. Having a relative with skin cancer
c. Numerous moles
d. All of the above
2. What does the most dangerous type of skin cancer usually look like?
a. A large irregular mole
b. A rough scaly patch
c. A small pearly lump
d. A large red bump
3. It's safe to tan as long as you don't burn. True or false?
4. Skin cancer is easily curable in its early stages. True or false?
5. Skin cancer only shows up on parts of the body that are exposed to the sun. True or false?
6. Thanks to the wide use of sunscreen, melanoma is much less common than it used to be. True or false?
7. Skin cancer is usually painless. True or false?
Like Us. Follow Us. Watch Us.
Mission & Values
Awards & Recognition
Long Beach Memorial
Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
Community Hospital Long Beach
Orange Coast Memorial
Saddleback Memorial - Laguna Hills
Greater Newport Physicians
Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente
MemorialCare Medical Group
Memorial Prompt Care
Graduate Medical Education