- Vice chairman, Department of Otolaryngology and director of Otolaryngology, resident training program MCV/VCU of Richmond Virginia, USA (1980-1989).
- Clinical associated professor UCI (July 1984-President).
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons. Fellow American Society of Head and Neck Surgeons.
- Califorina Medical Assoctiates. Orange County Otolaryngology for Head and Neck Surgery.
- Associated Fellow American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- American Medical Association.
- Author of numerous articals(39) in the field of Otolaryngology, including Human Tympanic Membrane Hemograft Transplant at the Medical College of Virginia (July 1982).
This physician is a member of MemorialCare Physician Society which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.
Types of Care
University of Tehran School of MedicineDate Completed:
Medical College of Virginia HospitalsDate Completed:
Clinical Fellow in OtologyDate Completed: