General Visiting Hours:
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Intensive Care Visiting Hours:
24 hours a day, for 10-minute visits by immediate family only, except during 7:00-8:00 AM and 7:00-8:00 PM shift reports.
Map and Directions
From the 405 S (to San Diego) or 405 N (to Los Angeles):
- Take the Lakewood Boulevard exit.
- Follow signs for Lakewood Boulevard South and merge onto Lakewood Boulevard.
- Travel south on Lakewood to the Traffic Circle.
- At the Traffic Circle, keep right and take the first right exit (west) onto Pacific Coast Highway (Route 1).
- At the first light atop the hill, turn left onto Termino Avenue and look for the well-marked entrance to Community Hospital Long Beach on your immediate left.
- Turn left to enter the main hospital parking area.
Parking at Community Hospital Long Beach is free. Follow signs from Termino Avenue to the access road north of the hospital (Community Way). A volunteer at the parking kiosk will direct you straight ahead to the parking structure or right towards the outpatient parking lot.
Patients and visitors parking in the structure may park on the blue levels. Family or friends picking up discharged patients may park in the Terrace Lot, adjacent to the hospital, for a maximum of 2 hours.